Honda CRF300 Rally (65-80kg Rider) Razor-R Lite K-Tech Shock Absorber (21)
As an Official K-Tech Premier Dealer we are authorised to sell Honda CRF300 Rally (65-80kg Rider) Razor-R Lite K-Tech Shock Absorber (21). The K-Tech Razor-R Lite shock absorbers are the best value shock absorber in its class with full product support.
The Honda CRF300 Rally (65-80kg Rider) Razor-R Lite K-Tech Shock Absorber (21) is a high specification shock absorber featuring K-Tech’s race-winning three-way adjustable damping system, providing incredible suspension movement control and precise tuning of your K-Tech Razor-R Lite shock for ultimate handling.
Made in England, K-Tech Razor-R Lite shocks are totally rebuildable and backed with a full UK technical support and service operation,
The Honda CRF300 Rally (65-80kg Rider) Razor-R Lite K-Tech Shock Absorber (21) long list of features includes the following as standard:
• 28 click rebound damping valve adjustment for more advanced bike setup
• Manufactured with a hard-anodised corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy CNC machined body using the highest quality internal components
• Threaded Preload Adjuster System for quick changes to rear ride-height to vary steering response between road and track
• Adjustable length (10mm) as standard to fine tune steering speed/response
• Rebuildable/re-valvable with rapid UK maintenance and support service
• Own exactly the same shock as used by professional racers
• As a specialist we can offer specialist suspension technical advice
• We are the UK’s largest rebuilder of OEM suspension
• We fit K-Tech products in our own workshop
• Buy once, buy right, save time
Same day despatch on all Honda CRF300 Rally (65-80kg Rider) Razor-R Lite K-Tech Shock Absorber (21) ordered before 3pm! We also offer next day services from Royal Mail and DPD to get your motorbike back on the road as soon as possible!
We have the largest range of K-Tech Shocks in the UK so you can be sure to find the ones you need!
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right. You can return any item within 14 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you notify us of the fault within 7 days and send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges. For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
Our back office systems are fully integrated with Royal Mail, DPD and Parcelforce which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details, we also aim to incorporate your mobile number within the booking process to allow DPD to send a text message with a 1 hr delivery window. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders such as fork spares are usually sent via Royal Mail whereas shock absorbers and forks will be sent via DPD or Parcelforce, all of whom make daily collections from our premises.
All our delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
Points to note
- We aim to deliver your order next day if ordered by 3pm if you use our express services.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Your order may be delivered on more than one vehicle as this allows us to use specialist carriers, trained in handling your items.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
K-Tech Suspension Ltd was founded in 2001 when directors Ken Summerton and Chris Taylor joined forces after discovering they had similar business goals in growing their motorcycle suspension parts and servicing enterprises.
Using knowledge from their success in the World Supersport Championship, BSB, Isle of Man TT and many other race series around the world, K-Tech Suspension have continued to expand their product catalogue and introduce new products.
K-Tech Suspension produce components for most popular road and off-road motorcycles, including SSK/SSRK piston kits, cartridge kits, FCV compression adjusters, fork and shock absorber springs, shock absorbers and steering dampers.
K-Tech can now be considered a truly global brand, renowned for the quality of their components and race-winning knowledge.;